- Check out our FifthElelementNewsLetter written by Ms. Carline's Fifth Grade Class!
- Head over to our Facebook page to see photos from Neighbors Helping Neighbors-Celebrating Community event.
- The Neighborhood House hires new Recreation Supervisor, Ed Murphy! Click for Announcment
- Community Family Day was so much fun and a great success! Click here to see photos on our Facebook Page.
- Neighborhood ‘Nutcracker’ delights kids in Morristown Check out a great article from the morristowngreen.com!...read more
MISSION AND HISTORY
Morristown Neighborhood House (MNH) was founded in 1898 as a settlement house that helped Italian immigrants become acclimated to a new culture.
Our mission is to promote community stability and economic growth by helping transition immigrant families into their communities, fostering cross-cultural awareness, and assisting working and impoverished families to maximize their educational, social, physical, and economic potential.
Through programs in Morristown, Dover, Randolph, Denville and Frelinghuysen Middle School on an average day over 1,500 children, youth and adults receive services from MNH. Through our continuum of programs, Neighborhood House provides services for; infants and preschoolers, children and youth from elementary school through high school and adults of all ages. Currently, we provide the following services/programs: